M. Harrison Reviews Up and Running!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys and gals,

M. Harrison Reviews is finally up and running. I'm reading like a maniac and plan on having a review out at least twice a week to start! So tell every writer you know that I'm now doing reviews for every fiction genre (excluding a few, which you can learn more about HERE)!

I plan on doing more than just indie reviews in the future. This is only the beginning!

In other news, I am also working diligently on the second installment of The Cafe Chronicles. There are only a few more scenes to be written and then I will be editing it and publishing. So, for everyone who is awaiting the next book, it's coming.

And if you have not had the pleasure of reading the first book, you can purchase it HERE. I appreciate the support so much as I try to make something out of my first loves, reading and writing.

TTFN


You may also like