Governor's Ball

/
0 Comments


I'm going to the Governor's Ball Music Festival on Randall's Island this year. I can't wait! It's going to be amazing. I was looking at pictures from last year and it looked absolutely nuts. Plus, I looked on the site and saw they're putting an emphasis on cuisine this year, which means plenty of cool food for yours truly to gorge herself between shows. I cannot wait.

I'll be posting pictures of it all, from hotel to shots of the ferry. My husband and I will also be meeting some people there, so it'll be a group affair.

It's super cool to be getting out and doing things. I feel like such a homebody sometimes, even though I've actually done more in the past two years than I have in my whole life. I guess I'm still getting used to it.

Next events I'll be looking at will be conventions and conferences of the writerly persuasion. Keep a lookout.


You may also like