Back To Reading

/
0 Comments

I've received so many inquiries for the beta period of my review service. I just want to give a shout out to everyone who has inquired after a free review during this beta period! You all rock!

I'm starting to read and take notes now, so reviews will be posted in the order I requested and then received review copies. I'm going to be accepting inquiries for free reviews until the end of the month, and then I will be closing the inquiry form for a week or so while I make the changes to the site that I need to make.

After the changes have been implemented, anyone will be able to receive a review and much more to help promote their work! It's an exciting time in the world of indie authors, and I'm here for it!

To keep everyone in the loop, I'll post review announcements on my blog when there's a new review up, or you can subscribe to the review site when it's up and running. Either way, quality reviews are coming your way!

Long live M. Harrison Reviews!!!


You may also like