Quotes To Inspire

/
0 Comments
I went trolling the internet for writing advice and tips. I'm always trying to widen my knowledge base. No one knows everything, right? But I can certainly endeavor to know more tomorrow than I do today. So, I found an article that had some very helpful quotes from some of the greatest writers in human history. My favorite just happens to be the first...


Ernest Hemingway


I find that this quote resonates with me as I often find myself unhappy with the first draft of most of my longer pieces. (I write short stories and also full-length novels.)

Take a looksie at the article I found on thoughtcatalog.com titled 21 Harsh But Eye-Opening Writing Tips From Great Authors, written by Cody Delistraty.

Do you have any favorites from the list?


You may also like