Does A Writer Write Every Day?

/
0 Comments
Does consistency make a writer better than another writer?

I find that I'm not as consistent in my writing habits as I would like to be. I write, maybe, every other day. Is that enough? I ask myself that all the time. It's not that I don't want to write every day, all day. I want to! But, I have to work to pay bills since my writing isn't making me the big bucks right now.

Truthfully, that leaves me feeling like a dud. I mean, I call myself a writer and yet I don't write everyday! Sure, I try to create something daily, but its not the same thing, is it?

My goal to write at least 6 stories this year is going swimmingly, though. I've already put out Diary of a Murderess: Gotham, and the next installment of The Cafe Chronicles, Silver Bullet, will be done soon. (I'm working on it right now, actually.)

There's this whole thing about developing an effective marketing strategy as well. I'm not good at that kind of stuff so I've been trying to drag together a plan that I can hone down to something I can work on everyday without a problem.

Any ideas?


You may also like