Diary of a Murderess: Gotham

/
0 Comments
Well, the time is here. I said I'd create more this year than I did last year, and I'm happy to say that I'm starting 2014 out right! It's a project I've had on the back burner for awhile, but this month was the month  finally started working on it again. As with all of my projects, I'm super proud of it. It's a bit darker than what I normally write, but its core is still all me.

Title - Diary of a Murderess: Gotham

To sum up my new series in a few simple sentences: Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a serial killer...with a purpose? Well, this short story series is written in a series of journal entries by an anonymous woman (let's call her Jane Doe) who is an amoral - at best - vigilante with a plan to kill the people she views as a scourge on the earth. She's judge, jury, and executioner.

First up? Terrence Gotham is a plague on the female population. And he must be stopped.

Here's the cover art!



I made it myself. I wanted it to incorporate an important part of the first of many stories featuring Jane Doe and her "adventures". And the wooden chair is a big part of this short, inanimate as it is.

It'll be on Wattpad for a couple days and then it'll be published across a lot of my regular platforms: Smashwords, Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, etc...

More news to come!


You may also like