Radio Silent

/
0 Comments
I've been working my ass off for a couple weeks. Literally, I'm working two regular jobs on top of my writing, so I've been going pretty hard, guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. But Aconite is free where e-books are sold online. So look that up. Remember: The Cafe Chronicles.

I'm also developing another short story series titled Diary of a Murderess. Gotham is the title of the first installation. I'm actually writing it on Wattpad. I don't know why. It just sort of started that way and I have been updating as I go.

Anyway, the series is about a female vigilante who kills people that she considers "evil"; plagues on humanity, if you will. It's been pretty fun to write (when I have the time). I felt weird for about a half second looking up torture techniques for this first entry, but then I started finding some great material to use. The only worry I have is whether or not I'm twisted enough to keep thinking this shit up. I guess we'll see, no won't we?

Anywho...thanks for visiting. I thank you for staying with me through my rants, and you will be getting some free reading out of it!



R.I.P. Paul Walker
(September 12, 1973 - November 30, 2013)




You may also like