Aconite by M. Harrison Now Available!!!

/
0 Comments
My new short story, Aconite, is now available in the "Free Read" tab. It's just something I cooked up while trying to keep my NaNoWriMo project fresh in my mind.

I won't spoil it for you. It's a short read, anyway. And if you like it, you can purchase it on Smashwords, iTunes, Amazon and other online retailers for only $0.99! A really great price, if I do say so, myself.

Anyway, I finished it on time. No fuss, no muss. I got sidetracked by YouTube for a couple of hours watching music videos and the like. It was a hectic time, and I am ashamed I took so long to post my stuff. I never said I wasn't an easily distracted person...

Also...


HAPPY NaNoWriMo 2013!!!



Time to write. 50,000 words to go for my official winner shirt.


You may also like