New Short Story Coming

/
0 Comments
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a short story for you all to enjoy. It'll be featured in my "Free Reads" section. I'm thinking of writing a bunch of short stories and then putting them together in an anthology. You guys will be able to read the ones I post here and then I'll also add more to the anthology to make it worth the buy.

I don't want to say much about it, but as I was perusing the NaNo forums, I got some fantastic ideas from the wonderful people there! I love interacting with other writers.

So, I'll have that short done sometime this month, so that it's finished before NaNoWriMo.

Other than that, I am so excited to start on my NaNo project! This is my first year being a WriMo and I want to be successful.

Is anyone out there a veteran WriMo? Got any tricks of the trade?


You may also like