New Short In The Works

/
0 Comments
Hey, everybody...

It's been awhile since my last post (a little over a week), but I have a good reason. I'm working on a series of shorts! Yay! It's really been very invigorating in terms of my creative juices. I'm trying to stay limber for NaNoWriMo this year.

Less than two weeks to go!

My current short is coming along nicely. I'll be featuring it here, for you--my illustrious readers--to check out first. And then I'll shamelessly beg you to support my writing habit by spending 99 cents on it on Smashwords, Amazon, and/or iBooks. I'll also pester you to tell your friends, because word-of-mouth is one of the best marketing strategies around.

In other news...

It's Sunday. I don't know. I just like typing "in other news". Makes me feel like a professional.

My next post will be spectacular, I promise you. Perhaps I'll give you a rant about how much it sucks to get chased by the police in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V), when all I did was blow out the back of an armored truck and steal the thousands of dollars that fell out of it. I mean, is that so bad? IS IT?!?!?!

Ok, I'm done. I'm sorry I frightened you.

Until next time, peeps...


You may also like