#FF Feature & Follow #169

/
3 Comments
Hey everyone!

I have an awesome bestie and fellow blogger called Fitz. If you want to visit her blog, take a look HERE.

Anyway, she found a really cool blog that has a great weekly custom. It's called Feature & Follow. Basically, the blog features another blog to showcase it. People have the choice to follow that blog. There's a list on the page that you can leave your name and blog link so that anyone visiting the page can click on. And if they like your blog, you get some new readers!

You can follow me a lot of ways. Just check out the left column.

Check out Parajunkee for the details.

And check out this week's featured blog: The YA Book Butterfly

So, the question of the week is:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?




Well, let's see... I read a lot and I'm pretty prone to reading most popular books. Off the top of my head, I can say that I haven't read any of the Millenium Series by Stieg Larsson. And those books seemed to be pretty popular a few years ago. I have them on my iPad but I haven't gotten around to "cracking the cover", yet. One day...




You may also like