End of October 2013

/
0 Comments
Hey everyone,
I've been super busy these last couple weeks. Between finalizing some story development for my NaNo 2013 project, work, the short story I have to edit, and family medical issues, I have been swamped. I'm finally able to stop for a very short moment and catch up with my blogging!
Ok, so I have the short story I worked on this month premiering by the end of the month. Promise! It'll be available for a few days on the blog then I'll be offering it on Amazon, Smashwords, and iTunes for 99 cents. So if you enjoy the story, hop on over to the links that'll be up to help support a struggling artist for only 99 cents!

My NaNo 2013 project is going splendidly. I actually haven't worked on it for a couple of weeks to keep it as fresh as possible. I don't think I'll get bored with it, but better safe than sorry, right? But, anyway... It's going great. I really have a great concept, I think. Now, all I have to do is execute.

I'll try to blog at least once a week next month to keep you abreast of my wordcount, although I'll have a handy widget that I'll also update every night after I'm done writing for the day.

If there's anyone else out there participating in NaNoWriMo this year, let me know. I'll be your cheerleader! Alrighty... I've got to go get some pretzels from Wawa. I'm craving them so hard right now.

Until next time...


You may also like