Cover Art Search

/
0 Comments
Even though I haven't finished my latest projects, I've been thinking a lot about boosting the professionalism in my work. Cover art immediately came to mind. I know that, personally, I'm more prone to clicking on the books on Amazon with the great covers. And I want to be one of those books!

We all know the metaphor about not judging a book by its cover. But we all do it. I know we do.

In the past, I've tried my hand at making my own cover art. It ended badly. So now I'm on a search on the internet for someone to bring my cover concepts to life. I have found a few artists that I think are in my modest budget, but I'm waiting until I'm finished with rough drafts to see what they can do for me.

What about you? Are you paying to have your covers made or making them yourself?


You may also like