2013 NY Comic Con

/
0 Comments
It's New York Comic Con time, peeps! And I went with my husband and another couple. Let me tell you, it was really cool. The costumes were great. I even saw a real live panel featuring the cast of Haven, one of my favorite shows! Then we watched a couple of pilots: Almost Human coming to FOX, and The 100 coming to The CW. I enjoyed both of them. We walked around and bought a bunch of stuff, too (check the photos at the bottom).

And after we got out of the convention center, we went to Ben's Pizza in SoHo. A pepperoni Sicilian is the way to end a day at Comic Con! I ate it as we headed into the Lincoln Tunnel back to Jersey. I even managed a top shot of the Empire State Building lit up in pink!

Take a look at the pictures I took while I was in New York City at Comic Con...



And here's what we bought!




THANK YOU NEW YORK FOR A SUPER FUN DAY!!!






You may also like