New Things Coming; Blog Layout Update!

/
0 Comments
I've been busy working on a new blog look for North Side because I need something that is as user-friendly as this one, but with more content. For some reason, I can't get my pages to work on Blogger. It may be the template I have on right now, or it might be the site. Either way, mama thinks it's time for a change. So, a BRAND NEW look is coming at you by next week at the latest.

Along with the new look, will be more content. Now, it all won't be added right away. It's going to take some time to build up. I plan on offering some short stories, for one. My full length novels will be available soon, and I'll have descriptions and links up for those.

You can also expect some additional items for sale. What could I possibly have to sell? You'll just have to see...


You may also like