NaNoWriMo 2013 (Not 2014)

/
1 Comments
It's always interesting starting on a new project. My problem is that I usually lose interest a short time after. This year I am committing to participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). It is definitely going to be a time. I have support from my husband and my best friend, so maybe if I keep saying I'll do it then I'll be guilted in to not quitting.

If I am being completely truthful, I have only really finished one full-length novel. I do have a couple short stories and a butt load of poetry from when I wan younger. But I'm disinclined to think of those as really big deals.

Maybe that's the key... I should go for writing a short story. If I really wanted to jazz November up, I could tell a complete story with poetry. Fifty-thousand words...

NaNoWriMo here I come!


You may also like