Making with the reading

/
0 Comments
I've been thinking of branching out a little more, genre-wise, with my reading. I have a comfort zone that I like to stick with when I'm looking for some words to consume. I'm really into historical romance. Contemporary romance is a favorite as well. Anything with hunky alpha males and funny heroines is a-okay with this gal. Paranormal romance stories are a particular treat when done right.

But this last two quarters of the year will be me mixing in some genres I might not have considered before. USA Today recently listed the 30 coolest books this season. Let's just say that my inner-reader is shuddering because of this newfound goal. But I'm graciously consoling her with the silver-lining: falling in love with other genres means more books to discover and consume. So she seems happy enough to let me try to widen our palette.

The book I'll start with is on USA Today's list: 'Five Days at Memorial' by Sheri Fink.




You may also like