I'm Too Good

/
1 Comments
Ok, so I never thought I'd be saying this, but I have too many ideas coming out of this head of mine.

Any other time it would be great, but I'm trying to focus on one story and I can't seem to focus. NaNoWriMo seems to be bringing out the best of the best in me. Go figure. Maybe I should have my own writing months to keep this thing going.

Even now, I can feel my brain trying to figure out how exactly to fit all of these stories into a writing rotation! It's maddening to be so excitable.

In other news, I have about three plots I am currently bouncing around in my head. I'll probably have more by the time I post again. I'm thinking I'll just go ahead an pick out of a hat if I haven't settled on one by October. I still need time to outline and build after all.

So, is anyone else participating in NaNoWriMo this year?


You may also like